A stay at Rosewood Bangkok

by - July 28, 2024

 Another hotel I stayed during my recent Bangkok trip was the Rosewood Bangkok. I am always a fan of the Rosewood hotels - I mean -who isn't ? They got such unique, elegant aesthetic with a sophisticated modern vibe. Check out my previous stay at the flagship - Rosewood Hong Kong


The Rosewood Bangkok is also a gorgeous property. It has been on my bucket list for a while (it was opened in 2019 then the COVID happened) since I first saw a picture of their swimming pool on social media. The pool got such amazing design - it was indoor and in shade yet felt so natural and open air with a beautiful Bangkok skyline.


Their breakfast was one of a kind and got such beautiful spreads where your could get all the beautifully and freshly baked pastries. I also had a dinner at the Lakorn which did modern Thai cuisines. The services was exceptional and food was good too!


What a fascinating property and cannot wait to come back again soon.




Room








Bathroom







Lakorn 







Breakfast 








Visit their website for more!



You May Also Like

0 coment�rios