Coming back to Shangrila Bangkok

by - August 05, 2024

 During my recent visit to Bangkok, I also stayed at the Shangri-La Bangkok. This was my second time at this property and it just felt like home. There was not much change - it was so timeless.

Check out my past stay in 2016 here, I literally stayed at the same room type I did years ago!


The hotel was located along the vibrant Chao Phraya River and the lobby also got the group's signature luxurious chandeliers. I was obsessed with the pool which felt so tropical, surrounded by the woods and next to the River. 


I also visited the Thai restaurant again for some Thai food. I love how they had some traditional Thai dance performance during the dinner - it was not only a dinner but like a cultural experience!

It was just so nice to be back and check out my captures below for more!




















Check out the official website for more!



You May Also Like

0 coment�rios