A stay at Four seasons Guangzhou, China

by - July 25, 2024

Earlier this month, I had a family trip to Guangzhou with my family. It was a short but sweet weekend getaway and we totally had a great time.

It has been a long while since my last trip to Guangzhou (was last here in 2018 for work). The city didn't seem to have changed much. I was in the Four Seasons Guangzhou for a work dinner, then this time I had a stay here for leisure. I remembered how amazed I was by the modern, sophisticated design of the hotel back in 2018 and this time, it still felt the same and gave that timeless, classy vibes.


We were obsessed with our room which got such panoramic view of Guangzhou. The room was spacious with a contemporary design I was quite amazed to be honest, they were the top hotel in the city back in 2018 and they are still in such good shape today!) Our bathroom was incredible and got everything you could ask for - the city skyline, a huge bathtub and the marble etcetc. Just incredible!


We also had a dinner at their acclaimed, Michelin one starred Chinese restaurant- Yu Yue Heen. The tasting menu we had was very simple yet full of thoughts and very well executed.


 Check out my captures below! 


Hotel Lobby 




Room







Yu Yue Heen









Check out their website for more!






You May Also Like

0 coment�rios