A stay at Shangri-La , Bangkok

by - September 29, 2016


Just by a brief glance of the photos, you can tell how significantly different yet equally impressive different hotels are. And this is exactly why I find experiencing different hotels fun- it's like knowing a new friend, learning about her background, story and spirit. My stay at the Shangri-la, Bangkok this July was definitely a memorable one. Here are a few shots of mine, have a look!

The biggest problem of the room was probably this super stunning view of the Chao Phraya River- I mean... I'd like to do nothing but enjoy this view all day lol
Cozy, comfy, classy...this was exactly my dream place for a relaxing gathering!
If I needa work at holiday....okay boss, okay, just gimme a working desk like this!

Come with me, join me at the Shangri-la, the paradise!


This pool, this sky, my holiday just couldn't go any better!



How nice it was to dine by the River of Kings! 
A dinner at the Salathip was simply a 10/10- Authentic Thai savouries with a classical Thai dance performance was all I needed

Food, food, food again! I told you... I'm an avid foodie, so I just couldn't say no to the breakfast buffet at the Next2 Cafe.
My stay at the Shangri-La, Bangkok was really amazing! Unlike other hotel brands, the Shangri-La group has maintained a consistent style across the world- it's very luxurious yet very oriental (or let's say 'very Shangri-La') I'm definitely well impressed!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios