A Stay at MANDARIN ORIENTAL Shenzhen

by - September 03, 2023

 Bookmarked this place for months and here I was at the Mandarin Oriental Shenzhen! The Mandarin Oriental Shenzhen was totally the city’s best and most sought after hotel, and I was lucky to be here for a weekend getaway with my parents. The high floor rooms got stunning views of the Futian skyline and  parkland greenery. The furnishings were very cosy and homely while their marble bathroom was a solid 10- couldn't forget how pretty it was when the sunset light hit. I also visited some of their restaurants - Bazaar for breakfast and lunch buffet, OPUS 388 for a French dinner and the MO Bar for some drinks!

Check out my captures below!

The swimming pool 

The Lounge 

Bazaar

OPUS 388 

MO Bar

Check out my previous #fanofMO experiences!

A STAY AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL HYDE PARK, LONDON

A STAY AT THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL HONG KONG

A STAY AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL, MACAU

A STAY AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL SINGAPORE




You May Also Like

1 coment�rios

  1. While online resources provide a wealth of information, visiting Bhurban in person is crucial for a firsthand experience.
    Bhurban Murree Villas

    ReplyDelete