A stay at the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong

by - June 04, 2023

Been always a #fanofMO and yes I'm back at the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong for a staycation earlier.


Check out my previous MO stays:

A stay at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London

A stay at Mandarin Oriental Macau


The Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong is the group's flagship property. It was so iconic with that classic oriental heritage vibes. The suite I was staying was very spacious with the stunning views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong's skyline. I really enjoyed an in-room meal facing the legendary Stature Square (their Hainan chicken rice and Laksa were just the city's best) I also had an afternoon tea at the hotel's freshly refurbished club lounge and it was so nice with an unique contemporary charm. The service was also top notch.


But the real highlight was totally the Chinese dinner I have had at Man Wah - the hotel's Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurant (another classic and one of my favourite Chinese restaurants in town).


Check out my capture below!




















Club Lounge




Man Wah 










Visit their official website for more!





You May Also Like

0 coment�rios