A Stay at Mandarin Oriental, Macau

by - September 29, 2016



My stay at the Mandarin Oriental Macau last year was probably one of the most memorable staycation experiences in life. And when I later shared about this on my Instagram page, most comments were- once you go MO, you can never go back(to other hotels)! True, the whole experience was just beyond belief. Here are a few shots I took!
This time we were staying at the Mandarin Premier View Room. The view from the room was absolutely stunning! 
   

The interior design was chic yet exquisite.
You just can't complain about this huge and comfy bed!
Swimming pool with a view...who's in?
Live like a king, eat like a king! 


My breakfast at the Vida Rica was truly for the champions! Food were of great varieties 
(See! They were even serving egg waffles) 
For business travellers, a formal lunch with a highly-polished service at the Vida Rica Restaurant would be perfect!

East or West? I couldn't choose honestly...they were both so good!
But if you prefer a quick lunch, the Lobby Lounge also offered a wide variety of simple yet super delicious food. (Ok....I gotta admit that they weren't simple at all) 
And yes, we all have a sweet tooth, don't we? 

Cakes from the Mandarin Oriental Cake shop weren't something you should miss.
Time flies...after lunch here comes the afternoon tea time! 


The afternoon tea at the Vida Rica was a must-have, and indeed one of my top 3 afternoon tea in life!

Recounting my dining experience in MO , I was very impressed with the amazing food quality and great services! That Chinese saying 'The way to a man's heart is through his stomach' is absolutely right! This hotel had totally got my heart!
My overall impression about the hotel was incredible. It is not difficult for a hotel to be stylish, but being stylish without losing your own colour is another story, and the MO Macau has totally nailed it! I definitely look forward to another visit soon!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios