A stay at the St.Regis Singapore

by - March 19, 2023

 Another hotel I stayed during my recent weekend getaway to the Singapore was with the St. Regis Singapore. This was the 5th St. Regis property that I have visited and once again St.Regis is THE St.Regis for a reason. Different from other city centre hotels, the St. Regis Singapore was located at the city's Embassy District, that being said, it was in a very quiet and pleasant neighbourhood. Even though I only had a short stay here, I felt so well pampered -especially by their butlers, yes the splendid tradition of the St. Regis. I enjoyed a mini room tour and the housemade arrival coffee was very sweet. I also spent a beautiful morning at the Brasserie Le Saveurs for breakfast- apart from the caring service and a wide range of food choices, I was just so obsessed with the interior design- I totally felt like you were in a movie.  The chandelier from the ceiling was so classy and just wow! Check out more of my captures below!














Check out their official website for more!



You May Also Like

0 coment�rios