A Stay at Park Hyatt Melbourne, Australia

by - August 12, 2019

As a huge fan of Hyatt (I really meant it), my first Park Hyatt experience came quite late.

I have visited quite some Hyatt hotels- the Grand Hyatt for food (I don’t know why all Grand Hyatt restaurants were just SO GOOD), the Andaz for their design and that unique, localized concept and the Hyatt Regency for a really comfortable family-friendly time. Still, for Park Hyatt,this ultimate luxury brand of the Hyatt group, this was my first time.

'Park Hyatt' is always about that 'unparalleled experience of elegant, contemporary luxury' Fair enough, the Park Hyatt Melbourne was elegant, modern and exceptional. Whenever I travel abroad, I research a lot on the hotels before I actually make the booking. And to be frank, while I was so excited for finally a Park Hyatt experience, I did worry if the hotel would be quite dated given its history. Well my worries were just pointless when I actually reached and checked in. The Park Hyatt Melbourne was PERFECT from their service to the hardware (thanks to the recent renovation), and this easily became one of my top 3 ever hotel staycation experiences!

The interior was very polished with a strong ‘Hyatt tone’. By Hyatt tone, I mean that kind of classic brownish spectrum which was very calming, mature and sophisticated..

Also, the view from room was just EVERYTHING- the room I got was right facing the park with an elegant ‘city skyline backdrop’. What’s even better- I could open the windows and ‘breathe the fresh air!' Yes the FRESH AIR- you would understand if you were also travelling around Asia so often like me. Hotels in Asia (except for resorts) just didn't do the window thing.

The breakfast in room was incredible TOO. I often order breakfast in room and at the same time never have high expectations. You know in-room dining is always meant for convenience but not really a ‘mind-blown taste’.
Still, the Aussies were just so good at the breakfast game. The in-room breakfast I got was of great quality and yes huge portions.

I really LOVED their Bathroom too.They got a huge bathtub (indeed a Jacuzzi) and amenities from Le Labo. This was indeed my first time to try on Le Labo products and they were just so nourishing and
smelled SO GOOD!


All in all, my stay was memorable and the Park Hyatt Melbourne truly deserved its reputation. I can't wait to visit again!


























Check out the official site for more!

You May Also Like

1 coment�rios