A stay at Mandarin Oriental, Wangfujing

by - April 04, 2024

  I have always been a fan of MO and thanks god I made it to another MO property (which has long been on my bucket list) earlier this year. I visited Beijing for work this February and stayed over for a weekend at the gorgeous Mandarin Oriental, Wangfujing. Mandarin Oriental, Wangfujing was located in central Beijing and surrounded by an unique historical atmosphere – you couldn’t only call the location prime, I mean it was indeed like no others (the Forbidden City was constructed in the 1400s, and was the former Chinese imperial palace,)

I was obsessed with the Mandarin Oriental, Wangfujing in many ways and in particular, the perfect balance of contemporary aesthetics and traditional Chinese décor. The interior spoke a lot of the hotel, the location and the city itself. I also checked out its restaurants, the Café Zi for some traditional Chinese food and the MO Bar for drinks. Check out more of my captures below!

Check out some of my past MO stays – 

A STAY AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL SHENZHEN

A STAY AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL HYDE PARK, LONDON

A STAY AT THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL HONG KONG

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios