A Stay at JW Marriott Hotel Macau

by - June 15, 2018

Whenever we talk about the top luxury hotel brands, you just couldn't miss the JW Marriott. As one of the best classic luxury hotels around the globe, JW Marriott is definitely a prominent one with elegance and style. 

Earlier this month I treated myself a little getaway to Macau and stayed at the prestigious JW Marriott Hotel Macau. Here are a few of my captures!
The 'mandatory photo spot' at their lobby- a huge colourful chandelier!
Room Tour time!
I LOVE it when the mini bar was actually like a 'bar' but not a random cabinet below your TV.
The room was spacious, comfortable, and quite a standard JW Marriott style! What's a standard JW Marriott style you may ask- To me, it's that kind of lavish yet not over the top kind of feel. Putting that in colours, it's quite 'champagne gold' but not bright shiny kind of gold.
The bathroom 
I also had a lunch at their Chinese restaurant- Man Ho. As one of the most renowned Chinese restaurants in town, Man Ho is serving classic Cantonese cuisine in a contemporary Chinese setting. 
Overall, I really enjoyed my stay here at the JW Marriott Hotel Macau. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I definitely look forward to my next visit!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios