RC Memories, Macau

by - June 22, 2018

During my stay at the JW Marriott Hotel Macau (Have a look of my previous blogpost here: A Stay at JW Marriott Hotel Macau), I also had a visit (many visits indeed) to the Ritz Carlton Macau next door. By 'next door', I meant they are really close- with JW downstairs and Ritz Carlton upstairs in the same 'building' of the Galaxy Macau Complex.

As an Instagrammar, I often like to see how brands create their own hashtags (The '#' thing was first from Instagram, wasn't it?) These hashtags often show how a brand hopes to present themselves. Here at the Ritz Carlton, they made it #RCmemories- right, creating unforgettable memories for your guests is indeed the industry's true spirits. 

While I didn't manage to book a room because of the all year high occupancy, I have visited a few of their restaurants and here are a few of my #RCmemories!

Lai Heen
I visited the reputable Lai Heen a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant located on the 51st floor of the property and the experience was really exceptional. Food was nice and my favourite dish was the Braised Pork Belly with Preserved vegetables 梅菜扣肉! (and their signature Charsiu was REALLY good toooo!!)

The Ritz-Carlton Bar & Lounge 
Newly made it to the Asia's Best 50 Bars, The Ritz-Carlton Bar & Lounge was not a place that you should miss. From the exceptional cocktails to their a la carte menu, or even the afternoon tea set I ordered, their offers were of a wide range and decent quality!
The Ritz-Carlton Café 
The Ritz-Carlton Café was probably one of my most visited restaurants in Macau. The restaurant was of a nice ambiance but the menu was really economical. I just couldn't stop myself from ordering! I also love the table service- and that totally made up my #RCmemories!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios