A stay at Mandarin Oriental Singapore

by - April 26, 2018

It's been a while since my last trip, but here I am- Helloooo Singapore! 

Last weekend, I visited the Lion City for a weekend getaway and stayed at the Mandarin Oriental Singapore. Located in Marina Bay, MO Singapore is just minutes from the city's central business district. Despite being one of the oldest properties of the group, MO Singapore is still shining with classic luxurious charms. Here are a few of my captures:
Ready for check in! 
The lift lobby
 And the signature, huge chandelier! (Kinda reminded me of the one in MO Hong Kong)
The welcome amenities! 
(Hot Chinese tea, fresh fruits and chocolates!)
I truly love the colour tone of the room (Define 'low key luxury' and here's the answer. Everything is well designed and set in a very pleasant way- nothing over the top) 
The chocolate set looks like a mini Marina Bay Sands!
The bed is HUGE and soooo comfy!
That billion dollar view from room...amazing right?
Mandarin Oriental always got the best location (in whichever city they are) I mean MO Singapore is just in walkable distance to the city's core commercial area, how convenient is that?!
Just give me a moment- I wanna do nothing but purely enjoy this view
Other parts of the hotel:
 I could stay here all day...hiding in the woods
The mini pool (Forgot to shoot the main one, but this still looks great right?)
Breakfast at the Melt Café! I absolutely LOVE the outdoor area- a natural, green area as such truly marks a good start of my day.
The golden tropical vibes! 
The breakfast buffet is of a great variety of food and here I'm for my omelette of the day!
I know I couldn't be the only one who loves to have rotti for breakfast (indeed I can have that for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner!) 
Glowing at the night...how beautiful it is!
Overall, I really enjoy my stay here. Mandarin Oriental Singapore is a fascinating property and it is like a textbook for other luxury hotels. Everything from the inside out is a 10/10- great facilities, perfect location (and view) and really amazing hospitality.
It truly impressed and I'm proudly calling myself a #fanofMO! See you next time!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios