A visit to Starbucks' flagship store at SZ

by - January 23, 2018

This month I visited Shenzhen and checked out Starbuck's new flagship store in town. Located inside the Shenzhen MixC World, this spacious/sizeable/huge/big coffee shop was definitely a hipster place and the whole package- from the modern interior to the wide varieties of drinks provided! It also showed the slower, more artistic side of Shenzhen and its rising coffee culture (which was soooo different from its old industrial image)
I had a wonderful time exploring the store and talked to the staffs- they were all very professional and kind! Here are a few of my captures!

The interior was crazy- I LOVE the high ceiling and the 'lab concept'!
Have a look of the second floor! Different vibes, but equally instagrammable huh?
The fancy coffee machine- they called it the 'Apple' in the coffee world.
Staying super focus for that latte art! Work it man!! Can't wait for my #coffeestagram!
And Starbucks is never only about coffee! One of my all time favorite non coffee drinks is the Black Tea with Ruby Grapefruit and Honey. And here's all the 'behind the scene' magic!!


And if you are craving something sweeter and cooler, an Affogato would be your perfect fit!
I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the art pieces on the wall. Each of them has a story behind (mostly connected to the brand or the city) While I couldn't really remember each of them well, if you are interested, you could always scan the QR code next to the artwork(s) and dig into their details! Go now, Explore, and Have Fun!
And yup this was one of my favourites- strike a pose and here you go!




You May Also Like

0 coment�rios