A stay at St. Regis Shenzhen

by - January 03, 2018

St. Regis is St. Regis for a reason, and yes the brand name itself speaks a lot. St. Regis Shenzhen is a beautiful property (and one of the highest hotels worldwide). It’s an epitome of the St. Regis spirits- luxurious, exquisite yet low profile and polished. This December, I treated myself a relaxing weekend vacation to St. Regis Shenzhen, and here are a few of my recaps:
The floor-to-ceiling window was just overwhelming and allowed you to enjoy the view from the top! 
The room was very spacious and of a warm tone. 
I could stay here all day! Soooo comfy!
And YASSSS just like what I love the most about the St. Regis Macao- this white marble bathroom was totally GOAL!

The bathroom looked really nice so I could't stop taking photossss AHAHAHAHA (don't judge!)
And bath tub with a view (above the whole Shenzhen!) why not?
The hotel was also well facilitated with gym and pool!
Some highlights of my lunch at the Elba -the Italian Restaurant at the 99th floor. The dishes were exquisite and nice!

Perfect steak...perfect medium rare!

The risotto was soooooo good and rich in flavour!
Some other parts of the hotel!



After a night of nice sleep, here came the breakfast time! 

Talking about breakfast with a view ummmmmmm, anyone wanna join?

I could just look at this view all day and do nothing!

The St. Regis Shenzhen was a fascinating property and I definitely look forward to my next visit!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios