A stay at Kowloon Shangri-la, Hong Kong

by - November 16, 2016

 Last month, I had a stay in Kowloon Shangri-La and joined the Shangri-La Festival of Gastronomy 2016. The festival featured an illustrious lineup of celebrated chefs with their special menus at 11 Shangri-La hotels worldwide. Being a loyal fan and regular visitor of Kowloon Shangri-La's restaurants, I was super excited and - the whole experience turned out to be really impressive.

Had my lunch at Angelini and tried out a special menu by the 2-star Michelin chef, Stefano Barocco :
------------------------------
Scalded yellowtail with stracciatella and balsamic spicy jelly
Seasonal vegetables braised in a cocotte with flowers and aromatic herbs
Arrabbiata style tortellini, grilled mackerel and watercress sauce
Roasted lamb shoulder, diavola style sauce, oil and chilli pepper pudding
Life in pink
------------------------------
Here are a few recap of the dishes: 


All dishes were sophisticatedly executed- from presentation to the flavour, Chef Stefano definitely deserves the Michelin starred chef title!

Back to my room after the lunch and WOW- this billion dollar view of the Victoria Harbour right from my room...what else could you ask for? 

The room was spacious with an elegant design!

When I asked for a king-size bed, and.... they might have given me the king of the kings! The bed was HUGE!

Later I had my dinner at Shang Palace, the 9-times Michelin 2-starred Chinese restaurant, the whole experience was extraordinary! The two special menus for the festival:
------------------------------

You May Also Like

1 coment�rios

  1. Interesting article... May I share a blog about Tokyo at Roppongi Hills in https://stenote.blogspot.com/2018/04/tokyo-at-roppongi-hills.html
    Watch also the video in youtube https://youtu.be/ZVnukaMfBTg

    ReplyDelete