Formula E with Mumm, Hong Kong

by - October 20, 2016


Hosted by the prestigious Mumm, I had my first Formula E experience at the weekend of Oct 9. Indeed, it was also Hong Kong, my home town's first ever Formula E race! 
It was totally fun and remarkable- exciting car race and heavenly bubbles, featuring Hong Kong's splendid skyline, what else can you ask for ?


Inside the Emotion Club, we were well-spoilt by plenty of fun activities and great food.


We also got the chance to meet the professional crew behind the racers and I was deeply amazed by their expertise!


This scene at the podium is never rare on TV, but witnessing it in real was VERY exciting...and refreshing- I mean refreshingly wet. You could totally tell how fun everybody was and right... the champagne was just sprayed all over your body! I totally smelled so 'Mumm' !


In the evening, we had an after party at Dragon I in Lan Kwai Fong. Again it was of great fun and we had so much Mumm Champagne!

Overall the whole experience was wonderful. I never thought Hong Kong would be able to host such huge event, provided the limited space we have. However, it ended up to be a great success that our dear foreign friends were all amazed by Hong Kong's beautiful skyline and the warm hospitality! And I myself also learnt much about car racing, on top of spoiling myself with endless glasses of Mumm champagne! I totally look forward to seeing more varieties of events happening in town!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios