A stay at The St. Regis Macao

by - December 13, 2016

Visiting and staying in different hotels is fun- not only can you enjoy their hospitality, but you can also experience, learn and feel about the brand’s culture and spirits. I myself actually have a list of dream hotels and among them there is St. Regis. (Talking about St.Regis, isn't St. Regis New York every hotelier's goal??)

Being the most prestigious brand under the Starwood group, St. Regis is a luxury hotel brand with glorious legacy. Last October , I got a chance to stay in The St. Regis Macao and the experience as a whole was memorable. Here are a few recaps of the hotel's interior:




Their rooms in general are spacious, modern and comfortable. 


White marble here, there and everywhere- this is definitely your #bathroomgoal!


 My evening essentials: hot bubble bath, snacks, and some Champagneeee!!!! Any objection?


Had a short afternoon tea gathering with friends at the St Regis Bar and tried this Harmony Tea set which featured some local Macau food!


Bloody Mary, this signature drink of the St. Regis brand, is not something you should miss. Indeed, what’s so fun about their Blood Mary is that different St Regis hotels actually have their own interpretations of the drink. So at the end, out of curiosity, I got my Bloody Mary New York, Bloody Mary Singapore and for sure the Bloody Mary Macau to try! And the difference is definitely there!(You gotta feel it yourself hahaha!)

 This idea was SO FUN and very meaningful at the same time- It tells how the group is trying to differentiate while linking their different hotels! They got some local inspirations (spirits) from different places and putting them into their common legacy (the drink). And learning about this whole story totally made my trip more interesting!



I also had a super full brunch at the Manor of the hotel, and that was SO GOOD! It was a 10-course set (yes this was CRAZY) with buffet of some appetisers, dim sum, seafood, desserts, and etc. Right they even had free-flow hairy crab (which I killed 3 of them on my own!) It was totally a NO-REGRET!



Concluding my first St.Regis experience, it was totally impressive! I love how they have maintained a low profile luxury style- everything was so sophisticated with details well hidden- and the fun part was they wouldn't brag about how much they have prepared, but let you experience and feel yourself.  And learning about the stories of this historic brand was fun and inspiring- I totally look forward to my next St. Regis experience!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios