A Stay at W Hong Kong

by - August 25, 2020

Been a regular visitor to W Hong Kong for their food and vibes, this was my first time to actually stay here! I have always been amazed by the young, modern glamour that came with the W brand and my previous stay at the W Taipei had totally turned me a fan! Check out my previous stay here.

A Stay at W Taipei. Taiwan

W Hong Kong, located at the West Kowloon of Hong Kong, was right above one of the biggest, best-facilitated malls, the Elements. It was also really close to the city’s latest hipster area- the West Kowloon Cultural District.  The West Kowloon Cultural District got some really cool cafes, bars and art exhibitions. It was local’s go-to place for picnic and biking as well.

W hotel was also doing a picnic package during my stay. We got a W grab-and-go basket set. Indeed, I heard that guests could ask the hotel to arrange a picnic at the West Kowloon Cultural District for you! (I was too lazy to go out and just enjoyed it in-room. Still fun and cute haha!)

We also had a FEAST at the hotel’s Chinese restaurant, the Sing Yin. Sing Yin was Cantonese Restaurant with an innovative interior design. The food was not bad. The abalone we had was huge and of a great, tender texture. I'm missing it already!

Another point that impressed me a lot is that- apart from their 5-star services, W Hong Kong had been really thoughtful during these pandemic days. The provided guests with protection kits which included masks, alcohol-based hand sanitiser, hand sanitising wipes and more! Really sweet move!

Check out their official websites for more!













You May Also Like

0 coment�rios