A Stay at W Taipei. Taiwan

by - January 07, 2019

During my last visit to Taipei, I also stayed at the W Taipei. While I have visited W Hong Kong a few times before for drinks and food, this's my first stay at the W hotels. Located at the heart of Taipei- the vibrant Xinyi district, W Taipei is one embracing the cosmopolitan spirits. From its chic exterior to the friendly, energetic staff, the hotel truly lived up to its brand name and had impressed me with a 5-star experience.

My room was very spacious and got a wonderful lighting (thanks to the high windows). The gym was definitely not something you should miss- very well facilitated with brand new equipment and a nice sauna/relaxing area. It was soooo good that I'd love to be their member if I was local living/working nearby. The swimming pool was also really nice and you could always get drinks and snacks for a lovely sunbathing afternoon! Or just come for the happy hour and join their sunset party! See - W was the place where you could never get bored at!

I also managed to lunch at their Chinese restaurant- the YEN. Unlike other typical Chinese restaurants which usually go for a more humble/wooden/brownish tone, YEN was in a high profile purple-white mix, despite of serving some traditional yet REALLY DELICIOUS Chinese dishes. My favourite was the Peking Duck with local sauces/ingredients! The view from restaurant was also one of the best in town. Check it out when you visit! Their breakfast place- The Kitchen Table, an all-day dining buffet place was impressive with an array of Asian and Western selections too!

W Taipei was just THE whole package!


YEN Chinese restaurant
YEN Bar
The Kitchen Table
Thanks for the incredible experience! I definitely hope to be back!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios