Join the best airline in the World

by - May 29, 2019

So earlier this year I visited Singapore flying the one and only Singapore Airline. And lucky enough, I got an experience of the renowned ‘Best Business Class Seat’ in the world.
Have a check of this blogpost below about my full experience


And YESSSS they are recruiting now! Admit it- we always have that fantasy of working as an Flight attendant to wear those beautifully designed uniform to travel around the world!
Now your chance is here- to get a chance to serve at the Best Airline in the world!

Cabin crew recruitment:
Visit their booth at the Career Expo at HKCEC this coming weekend (June1-2)


Honestly I’m not sure if their trainings would be very tough or not- I mean it definitely takes efforts to achieve that title of ‘The Best Airline in the World’ Have a try and let me know!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios