The World's Best Business Class flight experience, Singapore Airline

by - April 10, 2019

So yes they did it again- The Singapore Airline, according to Forbes, topped the best airline ranking in 2018 again. Right, I have often heard from my friends about this airline's excellent service and stuff. And this time, for my recent visit to the lion city, I did fly with The Singapore Airline. Lucky enough, I got upgraded to the Business Class. It was like winning the lottery, wasn’t it?  I mean- a Business Class experience from the best airline in the world!

My flight was right after a full week of work on Friday (Life of a salaryman you know) and it was with their Airbus A380-800 model.

Before taking off, I had a visit to the SilverKris Lounge Hong Kong. 
This Singapore Airline Business Lounge in Hong Kong was very spacious- they got different seating area and some private working tables, together with food stations and a bar. It was not too extravagant in overall but definitely comfortable for either some rest or last minute work before flight. I had some supper from their food stations and I really love their Laksa- decent ingredients with quite a rich gravy.

Similar to some other business lounges, the lounge also got private washrooms/shower rooms for guests. I did enjoy a hot shower before flight. And it was such a good way to wash away all the stress, to of course, get me ready for the trip.

The inflight experience was phenomenal too.

The cabin was of a signature Singapore Airline 1-2-1 configuration. A380-800 wasn’t a super new model yet it was still in a perfect condition. Their business class seats were of great privacy and passengers could have everything within reach, thanks to the multiple stowage compartments. I definitely hope to fly long haul with them too- their seat could 'seamlessly recline into a bed' only after a few simple button clicks.

Besides, you could totally feel the airline's character and aesthetic from their cabin design. The seats were of a 'mocha and camel colour scheme', expressing class and sophistication with an oriental touch.

But what surprised me the most was their inflight meal. Inflight meal to me was often something to ‘cure your hunger’ but not like a very value-adding component. Yet, the food here was REALLY good. It was jaw dropping when the meat (chicken from the salad and the stewed beef) came very tender and juicy.

About the inflight entertainment, I also love that they included some local Singaporean movies, on top of a wide selection of Hollywood blockbusters. (Though I picked the classic Harry Potter at last hahahah)

Overall, the Singapore Airline business class flight was one of a kind and it was definitely worth a try!

















You May Also Like

0 coment�rios