A Stay at the Andaz Signapore

by - July 10, 2018

Ever since my visit to the Andaz Tokyo (a brilliant brilliant property and definitely one of the top in Asia), I have become a fan of the brand. Andaz, as the younger line of the Hyatt group, is one celebrating ‘casual elegance’ and ‘local identity’. This refreshing concept has always captivated me and made me so eager to explore each of the Andaz properties. And from my previous Andaz Tokyo and Andaz Shanghai Xintiandi experiences, I gotta say that their sophistication and 'attitude' never failed to impress!

So during my recent Singapore trip, I visited another Andaz hotel and indeed one of the newest of the brand. The experience was fascinating! Designed by the award-winning German architect, Ole Scheeren, the architecture was of a dynamic, edgy exterior and 'clad in a latticework of hexagonal windows' as described. The interior on the other hand was Andre Fu's work - glamorous, modern and totally matching the Hyatt's spirit. I love how everything was so polished but still got that homey vibes.

 My room was at the upper levels and got a nice city view! And it looked amazing especially when filled with daylight. The hotel staff was welcoming and totally made me feel home. Location was also great with a hipster neighbourhood nearby and just minutes from the Marina Bay and CBD. 

The below are my captures!
 












You May Also Like

0 coment�rios