2018 Summer Picks

by - July 06, 2018

I would never 'brag about' my style/fashion sense (because I'm definitely not a big fashionista HHAAHA) While some of my friends do call me boring when it comes to that, I really have to admit how 'simple and comfy' are my sole 'style philosophy'. Have a look of how I get ready for the summer!





 



Tee: Zara (I'm basically getting all colours available)
Glass cup: Starbucks (from their latest Hong Kong flagship store at Lee Gardens)
Tote Bag: Cloudy Bay (Came with the 
Passport Case: Fossil 
Cologne: Atelier Cologne (I LOVE LOVE LOVE the leather case with my name on it!!)
Green Tea Seed Serum: Innisfree
Body Lotion: Aesop
Absolut Mandrin Mandarin Flavored Vodka: Absolut
Watch: Skagen
Wireless earphone: Sudio
Coffee Tumblr: Starbucks (IFC Starbucks Reserve Special)

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios