A stay at Sofitel Shanghai Hongqiao

by - June 26, 2017

Among the different hotel brands I have stayed with, Sofitel is definitely one of the most impressive ones with a strong character. It was so enchanting to experience and explore their French-style hospitality!
This time I'm staying with Sofitel Shanghai Hongqiao. Located really close to the Hongqiao airport, Sofitel Shanghai Hongqiao was the epitome of French luxury and style. Here are a few of my recaps:
The KWEE ZEEN was a huge dining area for international cuisines! You can come here for a buffet meal under the bling-bling chandeliers.


Their Spa place! 
Room tour time:
The room was of a classy and elegant vibes!
The bathroom was amazing too! And I totally felt like I was in Paris but not Shanghai!
Other corners of my room:
I later had a lunch at LE CHINOIS, their Chinese restaurant. The restaurant was spacious and the design was quite 'Parisian'.
And their food was super good! I gotta say it was one of the best meals I have had in Shanghai!
Another of my favourite facility of the hotel was the Millesime lounge. The lounge was fully equipped with Mac stations and meeting rooms. There was also a mini buffet area for some drinks and canapés!

Again, the design was a 10/10. Everything looks so stylish and sophisticated.


Overall the stay was fascinating! As someone who enjoys studying hotel design and styles a lot, Sofitel Shanghai Hongqiao was totally an outstanding property with a very strong character.
 The mix of Shanghai and Parisian elements made it truly unforgettable. Although the property was not very close to some major attractions of Shanghai, if you are visiting for business or want a relaxing weekend getaway, it’s definitely a good choice!

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios