A stay at the Hari, London

by - November 22, 2022

After traveling around the Europe for a week and more, I was back to London, where I last travelled to three years ago. I spent my first few nights at The Hari, London. It was some vey quality and relaxing time! 

The Hari London is located at the heart of Belgravia, bordering the areas of Chelsea, Kensington and Knightsbridge. I have stayed at some other areas (Mayfair, Marylebone and Canary Wharf) before and just like what Google said - Belgravia is "unlike anywhere else in London" and the Regency architecture is of such a unique, elegant glamour.


The Hari London itself is a very beautiful property and both the public area and the room design were really cool. The lounge area was very comfy with a wide collection of artworks around. The suite I stayed was really nice and my favorite parts were the working table area and the marble bathroom. I absolutely enjoyed a morning with coffee by the table and enjoy the view of my posh neighborhood or an afternoon in warm bath by the huge window.


The staff was very helpful and friendly. Not only could they respond to your requests swiftly, their service/care/attention to details was just top notch- I have stayed at a few other very nice hotels and you know turndown services were very common in luxury hotels, but this was still the first time for me to have a lip balm on my bed after my dinner out (my lips got so dry with the autumn weather and right I have been so used to the Asian humidity) but this was really that "extra something" which warmed my heart.


Check out my captures below!



The Hari  




The room






The bathroom





The Lounge/Lobby area










The breakfast (in restaurant)





and the Breakfast (in room)





The neighbourhood







Check out their website for more!






You May Also Like

0 coment�rios