A stay at Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong

by - July 23, 2022

As one of the most prestigious and iconic luxury hotels in town, the Island Shangri-La is welcoming its 31st Anniversary this year. Last month, I had a weekend staycation with my family at their newly renovated Grand Premier Harbour View Room. While I have visited a few of other Shangri-La properties and been a fan for long, it's my first time to stay at this newly renovated Island Shanetila room and I'm well impressed.

Designed and elevated by the renowned Tristan Auer, the newly renovated Island Shanerila rooms

are modern and at the same time elegant with an oriental touch.


I also got a huge breakfast in room and I just love their dimsum and pancakes (soooooo good!)


I also visited the Lobster Bar and I'm obsessed with their new drinks menu (aesthetically and of course yes the

drinks!) Check out my capture below for more-

























Check out their official website for more!











You May Also Like

0 coment�rios