A Stay at Conrad Hong Kong

by - August 23, 2020

Last month, I had a ‘little getaway’ to the Conrad Hong Kong and enjoyed a nice staycation weekend with my friends. 

As one of the oldest yet most prestigious luxury hotels in town, the Conrad Hong Kong was an amazing property for both work and leisure. Towering above the city’s busiest yet most vibrant business district, Conrad Hong Kong has always been one of business travellers’ top favourite. With 6 restaurants/bars and a cake shop in house, hotel guests just never have to worry about what to eat (esp if you are a foodie like me haha). And these days, the Conrad Hong Kong has been doing some really attractive staycation packages, so here we are!

The room we stayed was an Executive Harbour View Suite. I always had this struggle- a Harbour view or a Peak view. While most people (and my friends) preferred a harbour view (and I myself of course LOVE our million-dollar Victoria Harbour view), I often found the Peak view more calming and indeed equally attractive. I could stare at the mountains, the trees and the blue sky all day! But guess what- for our suite,  there's no such 'problem'-while we got a Harbour view living room, our bedroom was indeed facing the Peak with SO MUCH greenery. This was just amazing and from what we heard- for a Peak-view Suite, your bedroom would be facing the Victoria Harbour. What a smart design! This perfectly exemplified the spirit of 'why not both'! 

The overall hotel interior was very traditional yet not too dated. We also had a great time at the executive lounge- the design was sleek with some nice wine and food offerings. They even got a full set of afternoon tea for guest, sweet enough right? We then had a dinner at the hotel’s Chinese restaurant- the Golden Leaf. Every dish was so simple yet so good! Make sure you try the ‘Poached Chicken with Chicken Essence’, it was some of the best ever chicken dishes I have ever had. 

Then we had some in-room breakfast and of course took so many #breakfastwithaview pictures!

Check out some of my captures below!














Check out their official site for more!

Conrad Hong Kong

You May Also Like

0 coment�rios